col‧o‧phon (kōlǝ-fōn) n. Is an inscription placed usually at the end of a book, giving facts about its publication.
The current version of this site is built on WordPress 2.8.6, hosted on one of SliceHosts virtual servers with 512mb of memory. That VM is running a minimal install of CentOS 5. It has a optimised version of Nginx 0.7.65, MySql, PHP and Passenger (for playing) running, and is deployed there using Capinstrano. The current WordPress plugins installed are:
- Google XML Sitemaps by Arne Brachhold
- WordPress Related Posts (YARPP) by mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)
- OpenID by Alan Castonguay and Will Norris
- WP-Syntax by Ryan McGeary
- TweetMe by Duncan Robertson (me!)
- RevCanonical by Duncan Robertson (me!)
- WP Super Cache by Donncha O Caoimh
All content, is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License, which means you are free to copy, distribute, adapt and transmit my work so long as you attribute the work (link back to my blog), don’t use it for commercial purposes and distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one (Simplified text taken from Tom, thanks).